[geeklog-devel] PLG_commentPreSave

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Jan 27 11:22:50 EST 2005

Only point I have is on semantics.  I know it's only wording so take
this feedback for what it is worth.

Seems PLG_commentPreSave make more sense in how it might be used in a
broader sense.  PLG_checkForSpam, IMHO, is too specific.  I can see how
people might dream up a need to do some processing before a comment is
saved that may be completely unrelated to spam.

--Tony