[geeklog-devel] Proposal: Plugin vars in templates

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Sat Aug 11 16:07:48 EDT 2007

Heck, I'd given up on that months ago.

I've been trying to embrace the PLG_tamplatesetvars version. It works
but it feels very kludgy.

This proposal though is kind of orthogonal to the original plugin
vars discussion. The original discussion involved having plugin
functions for data state changes: to editor, to display, and to
database. I'd still like to see a cleaner interface. In fact, that
set of interfaces probably works well in conjunction with (or
parallel to) the webservices API.

At 03:17 PM 8/11/2007, Oliver Spiesshofer wrote:
>We should urgently take up the discussion again about the plugin
>vars... that has been sleeping for 6 month now or so...

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com