[geeklog-devel] COM_topicList

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Sun Aug 19 13:54:02 EDT 2007

 From my plugins directory, I only got one hit from mediagallery
(public_html/maint/album_edit.php):
         $featurepage_select .= COM_topicList('tid,topic',$A['cbpage']);

That directory contains amz, archive, bad_behavior2, ban, captcha,
dokuwiki, faq, filemgmt, forum, glutil, gus, mediagallery, ratings,
and (of course) autotags. And if there are any other common
(non-premium) plugins out there, let me know so I can add them to my
plugins directory.

Staticpages also has a hit (but I'm guessing you know about that one).

At 01:40 PM 8/19/2007, Dirk Haun wrote:
>Is anyone aware of a plugin or add-on that uses COM_topicList?
>
>That function started its life as a quick&dirty copy of the more generic
>COM_optionList, but most of the options aren't used and probably won't
>even work.
>
>I'd like to clean that function up, but that would change its API.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com