[geeklog-devel] COM_topicList

Mark R. Evans mevans at ecsnet.com
Sun Aug 19 14:08:01 EDT 2007

Dirk,

Media Gallery does use this function, but feel free to change it how you
want and I'll update MG to handle the changes.  I already have code in
place to check GLs version and do this or that based on the version. I
can do the same thing for COM_topicList.   Basically, MG can have a
different featured album per topic, so I need a list of topics for the
album edit screen.  If there is another or better way to get the list of
topics, I'll use it instead.

Thanks!
Mark