[geeklog-devel] COM_topicList

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Aug 19 14:43:53 EDT 2007

Mark,

>Media Gallery does use this function, but feel free to change it how you
>want and I'll update MG to handle the changes.

Out of curiosity: How are you using it? Do you use the third and fourth
parameters at all?

In Geeklog itself, pretty much every call is of the form

    COM_topicList('tid,topic', $current_topic)

In a few cases, the fourth parameter is set to "true" to get a list of
all topics in multi-language setups. But that's about it. And, as I
said, I doubt it would work if you tried to use it any other way.

Maybe I'll write a new function and keep COM_topicList as a call to the
new one that only works with the above parameter set ...

Geeklog Day at FrOSCon: August 25, 2007 - See you there!
http://www.geeklog.net/article.php/geeklog-day-at-froscon