[geeklog-devel] Feature Request: ADMIN_list (2 requests)

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Wed Aug 22 12:48:55 EDT 2007

At 11:03 PM 8/21/2007, Oliver Spiesshofer wrote:
>The additional fields on the bottom can be done with an additional
>code in the array similar as you indicated. I do not think that
>would be too complicated

I just looked at CVS for this and the bottom line this is 90% of the
way there. The Form_arr['top'] and ['bottom'] are new. Looking at the
thtml files I just need a way to sneak some CSS into the form:

9px;{show_deleteimage};{bottomfields_onsameline}">
                                     <input name="delbutton"
type="image" src="{layout_url}/images/deleteitem.png"
title="{lang_deleteall}" onclick="return confirm('{lang_delconfirm}');">
                                     {formfields_bottom}

And some way to get following added to the function with some kind of
if: if ($options['bottomfields'] == 'sameline') or use the $form_arr
whatever you like as long as you get the option to add
"display:inline" do the form.
          $admin_templates->set_var('bottomfields_onsameline',
"display:inline");

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games