[geeklog-devel] Feature Request: ADMIN_list (2 requests)

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Thu Aug 23 18:00:26 EDT 2007

At 12:52 AM 8/23/2007, Oliver Spiesshofer wrote:
>I am _seriously_ worrying however that every further complication to the
>function is serving a maximum of 2-3 people that dig the code completely
>in all detail.

I understand that concern. You don't want to end up with a 3rd
function called ADMIN_complexList().  :-)

>I would very much make an effort first to document both functions in
>detail in the geeklog wiki. Before we can make sure that the current
>functions are understood and usable then we should not make the whole
>thing more complicated. Therefore I would like to invite you to help me
>to write a better and very detailed documentation in the wiki. I am
>ready to fix problems like the one mentioned before but not to add more
>things before the documentation is done.

Sure. I just need a wiki account. I'll see what I can do since I want
to get better at writing the setup routine without cribbing off
another one. I also have some minor optimizations for the function.
But they aren't important.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games