[geeklog-devel] Themes (was: FrOSCon 2007)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Aug 27 14:22:36 EDT 2007

Ramnath R Iyer wrote:

>On the marketing front, it would be good idea to have a pretty Web 2.0 style
>theme as a default.

Wouldn't that be false advertising? ;-) I always get a good laugh out of
people when I point out that Geeklog is decidedly Web 1.0

Personally, I like the Professional theme. IMHO, it's in need of a once-
over by someone with an eye for colors, spacing, and such. But other
than that, it's a good starting point to create your own theme.

Of course, that wouldn't (and shouldn't) stop us from using a more
snazzy theme as the default on geeklog.net. I just don't see a worthy
contender yet.

http://spam.tinyweb.net/