[geeklog-devel] Config page validation errors

Web Site Master WebSiteMaster at cogeco.net
Tue Dec 18 22:20:46 EST 2007

I think everyone is busy ;-)

I really like the new theme, the only thing I am not sure on is the color
choice for the background of the titles on pages like Site Statistics.  It
seems a little off when comparing it to the blue of the logo (to much grey
in it??)

I think it will be a good choice for the default theme for geeklog.net (this
was mentioned in a previous post). It feels more modern to me than the
professional theme. The only issues I see there is that the Forum css would
have to be updated to match a bit better and a new icon set for the topics
and maybe the forum as well would help.

Tom