[geeklog-devel] Config page validation errors

=MF=Geiss geiss at midnightforce.com
Tue Dec 18 23:18:51 EST 2007

Tom,

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. :-)

I will look at trying to bring out the color in the th and even rows. I
want to try to keep it somewhat neutral (so it doesn't overpower the
content), but I agree, it can blend in a little more.

I've already created a new topic_gl icon, and can do the same in the
future for other icons. At the moment though, as they reside outside the
layout/nouveau folder structure, I'm taking a hands off approach. :-)

As far as the forum css and stuff goes, it shouldn't be too hard to
re-skin. Everything is pretty neutral to begin with, and those blue
colors that need adjusting are pretty easy to identify. If Blaine wants
to include it, I'm sure I can do it fairly quickly.

Thx!

Eric