[geeklog-devel] Upgrading from 1.4.1 to 1.5

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Sun Dec 30 10:32:06 EST 2007

Joe Mucchiello wrote:
> Additionally, the staticpage config settings get lost. The
> admin/index.php install/upgrade has a loop that calls config->set to
> move existing data into the config class but that wasn't added to
> staticpages. In fact, the old staticpages config.php is blown away by
> untarring the tarball.
Agree and I don't think we had completed the work last night. Aaron and
I were working on the config manager and committing CVS updates last
night but thanks for checking it out. I agree, the loading of the config
data for the staticpages plugin should be in the upgrade function so
that it preserves the site settings and in the install to set defaults.

Blaine