[geeklog-devel] Upgrading from 1.4.1 to 1.5

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Dec 30 12:50:06 EST 2007

Joe Mucchiello wrote:

>Not only are there still 1.4.2 references in the code

I have just made the necessary changes in CVS (in the install script and
the 2 SQL update files).

Btw, I have strong suspicion that the MS SQL update won't work. From
what I learned recently, MS SQL doesn't have a DESCRIBE statement, so
all that code trying to figure out the current version of the database
won't work there.

I guess we better address MS SQL once everything else has settled down a
bit. Just wanted to remind everybody about it ...

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/