[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] Geeklog-1.x/system/classes config.class.php, 1.9, 1.10

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Sun Dec 30 14:26:00 EST 2007

At 11:45 AM 12/30/2007, Aaron Blankstein wrote:
>That's close - you need to be adding your config options to the
>database somehow -
>if you take a look at the staticpages config.php file, you'll see
>how to do this.

The code I listed was the stuff you'd replace "include
$_CONF['path']."plugin/$plugin/config.php" at the top of its
functions.php with. The add calls should be in
plugin_upgrade_$plugin(). The staticpages example is actually very
bad as it blows away the old user's old staticpages options. That
code should be in functions.php.

Did you think my alteration of add() would help with this
bootstrapping issue? The calls to set() in the main install could be
eliminated with it.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games