[geeklog-devel] Wiki docs

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Wed Jul 11 16:33:47 EDT 2007

Mark,

>I'll volunteer.

Excellent, thanks.

>Obviously, I'll need an account.

Let me know the username you'd like to have ("Mark" is already taken).

>But, I would rather start working with an
>local wiki install to get the initial based done and then take it to the
>public wiki to complete.

Not sure how you would merge them back together, though. Tom Willet
should be able to provide you with an SQL dump.

>Would the team be willing to
>see the current wiki move to a more integrated solution?

Not sure if we'd want that. We closed the account signup on the wiki due
to all the spam we were getting there ...

And switching to another wiki engine would probably break a lot of links.

Geeklog Day at FrOSCon: August 25, 2007 - See you there!
http://www.geeklog.net/article.php/geeklog-day-at-froscon