[geeklog-devel] Wiki docs

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:45:53 EDT 2007

While its probably a bit more subjective than measuring code, I think
the same idea can work here.  We can identify the holes in the wiki,
and then offer bounties to fill them.  Like Oliver said, we can grade
on number or words; but we should also evaluate the product based on
correct grammar (at least understandable), spelling, sufficient screen
shots etc.

-Vinny