[geeklog-devel] Wiki docs

Heather Engineering info at heatherengineering.com
Wed Jul 11 23:01:47 EDT 2007

Not everyone is a native speaker though, so although you should
expect high standards if you're paying money for material, I think
you should give the average contributor some leeway.

I can help with proofreading/editing stuff if it needs tidying up
before or after posting.

If you don't mind British spelling, that is. :)

Euan.