[geeklog-devel] Plugin help --- Package Extractor

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri Jun 15 15:47:01 EDT 2007

That's about all there is to it.  Christian and I have already packaged up the core packages so it's just a matter of embedding PEAR and then doing whatever magic is needed to get the embedded pear.ini loaded so that PEAR can do it's magic (install, upgrade, remove, etc).

In short, you are on the right track.

--Tony