[geeklog-devel] Congratulations, OpenID Spam has Arrived

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri May 18 13:35:01 EDT 2007

Of course we all knew it wouldn't take long:

<http://blog.phpbb.cc/2007/05/17/congratulations-openid-spam-has-arrived/
> (via Planet OpenID):

--- snip ---
iwantmyopenid.org has been pretty much brain dead. Other than being the
home of the infamous OpenID Bounty, which managed to discourage most
OpenID enthusiasts (Heck, I nearly abandoned phpbb-openid when I
realized I wasn't going to get it!), it produced virtually no interest
until the other day.

Enter h*tp://iwantmyopenid#org/node/19. "The community marketing home of
OpenID" is now home to the world's first OpenID spam comment.

Please refrain from linking to that page directly. Don't feed the spammers.
--- snip ---

(URL mangled)

--
http://spam.tinyweb.net/