[geeklog-devel] GL 1.5 test site user login

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Fri Nov 2 13:12:34 EDT 2007

geiss at midnightforce.com wrote:

>I found a plaintext setting. Hopefully that will help. :-)

It did, thanks.

>One thing I noticed though, is that the install script pages uses the
>professional theme by default, even though I have the other theme as the
>site default. Is that hard coded somewhere in the install script?

Effectively, there's a copy of the Professional theme's stylesheet and
graphics in public_html/admin/install/layout

This was done to overcome the chicken and egg-type problems you have
when installing or upgrading and don't know the settings yet. There were
no plans to change the default theme back then, so we decided to make
copies of the 3 files to simulate the look of the Professional theme.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/