[geeklog-devel] geeklog-devel Digest, Vol 8, Issue 20

Michael Brusletten ironmax at spacequad.com
Mon Nov 12 16:58:39 EST 2007

Eric,

Again, I agree with you and Ben about the themes.  So lets get a list together on which ones are not performing that great and we
can put them off to the side.  As for the plugin's, the forum, vThemes are already part of the demo site, so that's great.  Now with
the others like File Management, DokuWiki, MediaGallery will need to have some security changes made before I will allow them on the
server because of the open Root access.  The last three plugins are great plugins, I use them myself, but I don't hand out Root
access on them either.  So there would have to be a way that the author can help achieve this without severely limiting the
functionality of the plugin.  Captcha and Chatterblock can be installed.

Great ideas and lets keep it going as to how we all can get this going further.

Michael