[geeklog-devel] Phantom or Old User reminders

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Sat Nov 17 21:57:56 EST 2007

Hi Oliver,

I was thinking the same - a field to record the last date and # of
reminders should a site admin want to give more then 1.
Just using a default language define for the email message should be
good enough.

A shorter label for the column display 'Months since registration' would
be nice. Maybe 'Mths a member' - less the 1/2 as many letters.

I will work on this over the next week - and leave it up to Dirk if it
makes RC1.

Blaine