[geeklog-devel] Phantom or Old User reminders

Jeff Hare geeklog at thehares.com
Sun Nov 18 21:10:05 EST 2007

That would be quite useful to me..  If after X notices without a response,
I'd like an option to automatically delete the unused account instead of
sending another notice.

What would be also be useful to me along this line is to have a button in
the edit user form that lets me resend the registration message to a given
user.  I frequently have people who either accidentally delete this, or
don't check their junk email before it is trashed.

Finally, I noticed that the Phantom User query seems to have a problem in
that it does not return the same set of users that have never logged in that
the User Manager returns when sorted by Last Login date.

Reported here:  http://www.geeklog.net/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=79824

Sorry if that last one is off topic.

-Jeff