[geeklog-devel] GUS discussion in the Dev mailing list for the Demo Site

Michael Brusletten ironmax at spacequad.com
Sun Nov 18 00:14:12 EST 2007

Andy,

Sorry about the mailer sending a response like that.  I still got the message, as you see below.  It was just flagged by a keyword
that spammers use allot of the time.  So that's why I accept them but they get quarantined.

I don't think so but I will repost your reply in the mailing list so that everyone will know to say something to me and then I can
get back to you.  This is much appreciated and thank you for such a wonderful plug-in.

Michael