[geeklog-devel] CVS viewer

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Nov 18 05:36:13 EST 2007

Dirk Haun wrote:

>    <http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi>

I've enabled the option to show the last change on directories, too. The
way it works, that option may cause some confusion, though. For example,
if you go to

  <http://project.geeklog.net/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/geeklog/Geeklog-1.x/>

it tells you that the "plugins" directory was last changed 4 years ago.
That's because the last change to any _file_ in that directory (not
counting subdirectories) happened 4 years ago. It gives more useful
information for directories that actually contain files, e.g. public_html.

Should we keep this option or should I switch it off again?

On a side note, do we still need the two files developer.README and
plugin.INSTALL in the plugins directory? The first one is out of date
anyway and the other one is ... not that much better, really (read it
and you'll see what I mean) ...

http://geeklog.info/