[geeklog-devel] CVS viewer

Oliver Spiesshofer oliver at spiesshofer.com
Sun Nov 18 05:46:07 EST 2007

Keep it. Maybe make a linke from the development page to it with a short
explanation of what you just wrote.

I do not think we need those two files.

Dirk, I have been sending you emails over the last weeks and never got
any answer, if you received them give me a quick note please otherwise I
suspect they never got through.

Oliver