[geeklog-devel] Bad Behavior

Michael Brusletten ironmax at spacequad.com
Wed Nov 21 09:40:18 EST 2007

So whets the deal with Bad Behavior these days?  I've been getting hit hard by these spammers.  I'm now well over 13 thousand and
approaching 14 thousand hits now.  Has anyone else experiencing this?  I know I expect a greater hit because of what my site does
for the public as far as Anti-Spam reporting, and terminating spammer domains, but this is ridiculous on the amount of hits I'm
getting.  Its averaging about 2000 hits a day now just for BB2, and that's not including normal traffic.  Lets have a poll out there
on how many people are averaging.

Michael