[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] Geeklog-1.x

Web Site Master WebSiteMaster at cogeco.net
Sun Nov 25 16:56:59 EST 2007

> It may be slow but so what

I would think speed would be a good thing.  Geeklog.net runs a little slow
(which doesn't look good for new people visiting the site) and I am sure the
template cache system would help out a bit there.

The if clause is also a big plus.

It's not like people are lining up with new features they want to implement
at the last second.  The template cache system has been known about for a
while and has been thoroughly tested.  I rather wait a few weeks for 1.5.0
with the cache than hold out for 1.5.1

Just my 2 cents...

Tom