[geeklog-devel] Bugtracker (was: New GL default theme)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon Nov 26 13:12:03 EST 2007

Web Site Master wrote:

>We should work at getting Mantis up (or some other tool) fairly soon.  If a
>server is needed I could install Mantis on mine.

The problems with the bugtracker are:

- We were using GForge, which is a bit of a pain to set up. I certainly
don't feel confident to do it.

- We have about 20 open bug reports and over 100 feature requests in the
GForge database.

- At this point, I don't care which software we're going with - I agree
that we need _something_ sooner rather than later. But if we set up,
say, Mantis now without converting the old entries then we'll never get
them back (we've been there before when we moved away from Sourceforge).
And I don't want that as I think it would be unfair to all those users
who submitted them.

So it's not a problem of webspace (we have that). It's a problem of time
and expertise.

http://spam.tinyweb.net/