[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] Geeklog-1.x

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Wed Nov 28 15:09:14 EST 2007

Joe Mucchiello wrote:
 > ADMIN_list or ADMIN_simplelist is in the sourcecode of both forums
and mediagallery.

Unless you have been talking to a different Blaine and a different Forum
plugin but speaking for this Blaine, I have never used the lib-admin
functions in any of my plugins.
As Dirk noted, I've been installing plugins on GL 1.5.1 CVS and have not
seen any issues.

Blaine (the other one).