[geeklog-devel] caching template library

Mark R. Evans mevans at ecsnet.com
Fri Nov 30 00:21:56 EST 2007

Alford,

Just semantics, my reference is to not wanting to include it in the next
release of Geeklog.  It is great that Dirk has paved the way for easy
installation by folks without having to modify the core files.  I'm going to
try and do a few things to ease the installation of the library on a GL141
system for those that wish to give it a try or who want to upgrade to the
next release of Media Gallery, which I think will come before the GL 15
release. Anything else you would like me to clarify?

Thanks!
Mark