[geeklog-devel] caching template library

Alford Deeley ajdeeley at telus.net
Thu Nov 29 23:52:23 EST 2007

That is certainly more reasonable an explanation than your previous
statement to which I referred.  Excuse my reaction.  I have however been
able to do this myself using PHP withou having to output HTML.  I guess
it doesn't really matter if you can or not.  What is preferable is what
you seem to be getting at so in that regard, no prob.  I haven't looked
at gl15 yet, but if Dirk has indeed inserted the necessary changes that
Joe has determined, then why the inaccurate comment, yet again, about
the dev team not "wanting" to use the lib?