[geeklog-devel] PLG_itemDisplay?

Oliver Spiesshofer oliver at spiesshofer.com
Mon Oct 8 20:58:02 EDT 2007

Step1:
So you would check the data in the array and eventually change it and
assign the template variable again with the updated data?
Step2:
Well the $type is the plugin-id anyhow, so there should not be any
discussion
Step3:
I see how this could help but I think it is enough if the plugin can
freely manipulate all template variables before they are displayed.

I would support this approach. Anyone else?

Oliver