[geeklog-devel] Todo List for 1.5.0 release?

Vincent Furia vfuria at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:02:46 EDT 2007

I'm with Oliver, additional checks are the way to go.  We should
endeavor to make the install completely painless in almost every case.
 We might be able to improve the path detection also.  My last install
of the latest build detected the wrong admin directory, even though it
was directly under public_html (and not in an unusual place).

-Vinny