[geeklog-devel] 1.5 Installer stuff

Gary Moncrieff garymoncrieff at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 11 17:10:21 EDT 2007

I too experienced an issue with the new installer!

I installed 1.5 in a sub directory on one of my domains and there is an
extra public_html in the path

ie its installed in http://domain.com/geeklog1.5/

with the path to lib_common set as *
/home/sites/domain.com/geeklog1.5/public_html/lib-common.php *in the site
config file

but upon installing which went fine incidently the site is inaccessable and
it reports lib-common is in

*/home/sites/domain.com/public_html/geeklog1.5/public_html/lib-common.php*

note the extra public_html after the domian, took a quick look through the
config files and could not see this path set anywhere. Havent really had
time to delve any deeper into this.

Regards

Dazzy