[geeklog-devel] 1.5 Installer stuff

Oliver Spiesshofer oliver at spiesshofer.com
Thu Oct 11 22:53:18 EDT 2007

Well I did not say that you said :-P

moving it out into the file where the DB settings are stored is one option.
Anyhow I do not like this site-enabled function a lot, but it depends
what you expect from it.
If you need it to make sure no functions of the site are used because of
a hacking attack or similar, its fine.
If you want to close for maintenance, it would be good if root could log
in somehow and see the site but noone else could.

Oliver