[geeklog-devel] Student wakeup call

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Oct 21 16:00:25 EDT 2007

Sorry for the subject ;-)

Aaron, Matt, Ramnath - forgive me, for I have no idea about a student's
commitments during the semester. I just wanted to see if any of you
would have  some time to work on some of the outstanding issues or
whether someone else should be looking into them.

From what I can see, with each of the config GUI, the install script,
and the webservices API, there are some issues that need to be addressed
and probably need a bit of work and time (as opposed to simple "on-the-
fly" bugfixes). So if you could indicate whether you'll have the time
(and when) or not, that would be helpful for planning our steps on to
the next release. Thanks!

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/