[geeklog-devel] New GL default theme

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Tue Oct 23 14:55:09 EDT 2007

=MF=Geiss wrote:

>Plus, I'm sure GL 1.5 is going to
>break a lot of stuff anyway

I would hope not. Just the themes, as usual :-/

>Let's get some momentum, and
>get this machine out of the garage and onto the road!

That's what I'm trying to do here. I want our shiny new feature out, in
the hands of our users, ASAP. I want to use the Webservices API on my
own site. I never want to answer a forum post about parse errors in
config.php or lib-common.php again. Not to mention the other stuff
that's sitting there in CVS.

Compared to all this, my guess is that the majority of our users will
find the discussion about whether to go with HTML or XHTML rather
esoteric as it doesn't really help them with running their site.

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/