[geeklog-devel] Theme updating for one page, but after refresh goes back to professional

=MF=Geiss geiss at midnightforce.com
Thu Oct 25 22:55:26 EDT 2007

That did the trick! :-)  So ...now time to test whether a regular user's
theme is updated if the admin changes the global theme in the
Configuration screen, as it evidently doesn't change the admin's theme.

Users created after a global theme change will grab the new theme
setting. That's good. But when logged in as a regular user, in My
Account, I can't click on the Layout & Language tab to set theme
settings. In Configuration/Users and Submissions, User Themes is set to
True, so I'm not sure what is going on.

??? - Let the beta testing begin! :-) LOL

Thx!

Eric