[geeklog-devel] GL 1.5 test site user login

Oliver Spiesshofer oliver at spiesshofer.com
Thu Oct 25 23:11:18 EDT 2007

Thanks, that helps in certain cases but finally its important to check
the system on different server environments Also, It is not always
advisable to have the CVS-version running on a public server.
Aditionally, when I check something I always install some debug-code
into the system to see where the error is coming from. I cannot do that
on your site, so I still need to check everything on my own site.

Oliver