[geeklog-devel] GL 1.5 test site user login

=MF=Geiss geiss at midnightforce.com
Thu Oct 25 23:00:31 EDT 2007

This might help development if we have a common site to check while
looking at issues (at least its the site I'm using, anyway) :-) Its
hosted on my home PC, which is on 99.9% of the time, but no guarantees. ;-)

http://geiss.getmyip.com/gl15/
user/user is regular user login/password. If you would like an admin
account, contact me.

Hope this helps!

Thx!

Eric

>>> http://geiss.getmyip.com/gl15.

>>> You all are probably already aware, but just wanted to put it out

>>> there on the off chance it wasn't caught. ...I remember vaguely

>>> though something about this being discussed in the past. :-)

>>> Thx!

>>> Eric