[geeklog-devel] Fresh install Admin Directory Path issue

=MF=Geiss geiss at midnightforce.com
Thu Oct 25 23:15:15 EDT 2007

gotcha. sorry. :-)

admin/install/install.php is v1.19. Cleared my browser cache, and it's
still doubling up. I've left the install directory active. Take a look
yourself and tell me what you think.

http://geiss.getmyip.com/gl15/admin/install/install.php

btw, my db-config file is at G:/xampp/Geeklog-1.x/db-config.php

Did a New Install.

G:/xampp/htdocs/gl15 is the public_html folder, for ie.
G:/xampp/htdocs/gl15/index.php is homepage,
G:/xampp/htdocs/gl15/admin/install/install.php is the URL referenced above.

Thx!

Eric

Oliver Spiesshofer wrote:

> I was talking about the /admin/install/index.php

> Please check that one.

> Oliver

> =MF=Geiss wrote:

>> This is the URL listed in the Admin Directory Path box:

>> http://geiss.getmyip.com/gl15/gl15/admin

>> I re-downloaded index.php from CVS, but I already had the latest

>> version. (1.95 dated 7/29/2007 by dhaun)

>> Issue is still there on install. Next steps? I'm running Xampp v1.63a

>> on WinXP Pro SP2 (PHP 5.2.3)

>> Thx!

>> Eric

>> Oliver Spiesshofer wrote:

>>> I checked it and it seems to be fine here.

>>> Do you have the full URL in your admin-url box or only the sub-folders?

>>> Can you re-download the index.php from CVS to make sure you have the

>>> latest version?

>>> thanks

>>> Oliver