[geeklog-devel] GL 1.5 test site user login

Mark R. Evans mevans at ecsnet.com
Fri Oct 26 09:11:21 EDT 2007

Eric,

Good idea. I also have a GL cvs installation running at
http://glcvs.gllabs.org.  This install is using Joe's caching template
library.  I'm using it to test various plugins to make sure they work
properly with the caching template library.  So far, no issues at all with
plugins or Geeklog compatibility and the caching template library.

Thanks!
Mark