[geeklog-devel] Breaking Captchas with Trojans

Oliver Spiesshofer oliver at spiesshofer.com
Mon Oct 29 05:55:39 EDT 2007

Hi all,

FYI: There is a new Trojan that lets users strip a (virtual) girl by
entering captchas that are then used to use captcha-protected sites.

http://blog.trendmicro.com/captcha-wish-your-girlfriend-was-hot-like-me/

I am not sure how this will develop, but we have a certain risk of this
becoming a issue also for GL. I guess the owner of a well-visited
website or trojan-infected networks of PCs can hack into any captcha
protected site.

Any thoughts on this? I do not think that there is anything one can do
against that.

Oliver