[geeklog-devel] On to the next release

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Sat Sep 1 08:55:38 EDT 2007

At 05:48 AM 9/1/2007, Dirk Haun wrote:
>- Install script
>Last I heard there were some issues with MS SQL to be resolved. Also, I
>keep hearing about the upgrade for the Polls plugin not working.

Does this include wrestling the polls, links and calendar plugin
installs out of the general Geeklog install? Including the steps to
upgrade the plugins in the tarball is fine, but the core Geeklog
install should not do anything with files in those plugin directories
if we're ever going to cut them free from the Geeklog install cycle.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com