[geeklog-devel] On to the next release

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Sat Sep 1 09:45:57 EDT 2007

At 05:48 AM 9/1/2007, Dirk Haun wrote:
>Now that the Summer of Code is over (thanks everyone, btw!) and the code
>has landed in CVS, we should stop adding new features and concentrate on
>cleaning up and move onwards to the next release.

Almost forgot.... I hope there's room for one more feature. I have
finally finished the caching version of template library. I think
Michael was going to test that for me but I don't know if he still
has time. I've been running the new template library on my calendar
test site as well as for all my local development so it should be
pretty stable. Anyone who wants a copy, let me know.

Impact on the install is minimal: the new file, a new directory
(/data/layout_cache), and perhaps we should add a config option to
turn it on and off (meaning a small change to lib-common as well).

   Joe

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games