[geeklog-devel] On to the next release

Oliver Spiesshofer oliver at spiesshofer.com
Sat Sep 1 21:10:05 EDT 2007

Yeah, I tried that since it seemed stupid to me to do the upgrade
function twice. I have no idea why it does not work either.
I will look into the polls plugin. the strange thing here is that the
upgrade process does not return an error for me. The upgrade finishes
simply without upgraded plugins.

Oliver