[geeklog-devel] Integrated Web Installer and Online Config Feedback

Oliver Spiesshofer oliver at spiesshofer.com
Sat Sep 8 05:54:18 EDT 2007

Actually they are not. They are as up to date as they can be. You are
bound to face missing instructions for a code that is not even 100%
finished yet.
If 1.5.0 is released and there are no better instructions, then it's ok
to say they are out of date.
I am certain that the contributors to this nice piece of work know that
documentation is a part of the whole.

Oliver