[geeklog-devel] Distribution "readme" needs updating (was: Integrated Web Installer...)

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Sep 9 04:44:46 EDT 2007

Joe Mucchiello wrote:

> >The best support channel is a mailing list located at:

>That link is out of date.

It's missing a "mailman":

>And even if you find the mailing list, no
>one's emailed to it since 2005.

We have some holes in our archives. The last post on geeklog-users was
back in April of this year. Still, it's been very quite there for the
last couple of years - people prefere to use the forums these days.

>My point was that this file needs to be rewritten. It's out of date.

No doubt about that. Any takers?

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/