[geeklog-devel] admin/configuration.php

Aaron Blankstein blanks at mit.edu
Sun Sep 23 15:25:15 EDT 2007

I'm going to document the process for plugins to end up in the database
soon, but the basic way that it works is that the create() method adds the
plugin to a list of managed configurations. So, if a plugin was using the
config class create() would be called before the page was loaded (somewhere
in the plugin code.) The get_ui() function then uses that list to create the
first row of tabs at the top. So, to get to the configuration page for
Calendar, there would be a tab that the admin would click and would post the
'conf_group' variable.

-- Aaron