[geeklog-devel] admin/configuration.php

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Sun Sep 23 14:04:35 EDT 2007

While I'm looking at this stuff, I'm confused by the configuration.php:

$config = config::create(array_key_exists('conf_group', $_POST) ?
                          $_POST['conf_group'] : 'Core');

Shouldn't that use $_REQUEST? How does a plugin use the configuration
page if it can't say: $_CONF['site_admin_url'] .
'/configuration.php?conf_group=Calendar' so that the calendar
configuration files end up in the database? I presumed that the
reason conf_group is a parameter to the config class is that you
expect plugins to tag along.

I suppose the plugin could create its own calls to config->get_ui but
that seems a bit redundant without a good reason.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com